martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Listening

Do you like music? Listen at this song and fill the gaps!



Yesterday, 
All my _______ seemed so far _____
Now it _____ as though they're here to _____ 
Oh I ______ in yesterday 

______, 
I'm not half the man I _____ to be 
There's a _____ hanging over me 
Oh yesterday came _______ 

Why she _____ to go 
I don't know, she _____ say 
I said _______ wrong 
now I'm _____ for yesterday 

Yesterday, 
Love was ____ an easy _____ to play 
Now I ____ a place to ____ away 
Oh I believe in yesterday 

Why she had to go 
I don't ____, she wouldn't say 
I said something ____
now I'm long for yesterday 

Yesterday, 
Love was ____ an easy game to play 
Now I need a place to ____ away 
Oh I _____ in yesterday 


You can check your answers here:








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario